International Plans:

Being a History major in college did little else but to instill within me an undying urge to see and experience all of the compelling places that I spent so much of my time studying. (It certainly hasn't resulted in any conclusive career, although I take much of the blame for this.) Regardless, many days have since been wasted day-dreaming of distant places and foreign cultures. 

Currently I am brimming with elation that very soon I will finally gain that coveted first stamp in my dust-covered passport! It is finally happening, people! 


In less than two months I will be boarding a plane with my love before the sun even rises... 24 hours later we will be touching down in Barcelona, Spain. While there we plan to attend an FC Barcelona fĂștbol match, then enjoy the subsequent festivities with the fanatics and locals until it is time to siesta. Afterwards it'll be onwards to France where we plan to rent a car in order to see all that the lavish French Riviera has to offer. St. Tropez, Cannes, Nice, and Monte Carlo are on the agenda.

Oh, and after booking our tickets I discovered that we will be there just in time for Carnival in Nice! I was obviously overjoyed at this little surprise that is going to make our journey all the more memorable.

Any suggestions or must-sees would be greatly appreciated for those who have been to these cities since I am, after all, a complete Europe novice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some of that comment lovin'!