Hair Care:

I have been way overdue for a hair appointment, so Tuesday I went and got a cut/color from Levi (Jasmine's hubby)! I am still growing out the length, so nothing drastic went on there, and my main objective with coloring is to have something that is easy to maintain (i.e. doesn't look awful when it begins growing out) but adds some dynamics to my somewhat dull natural color. It did seem that the Biotin I have been taking helped with some additional growth since my last visit to Levi, which was exciting! 

A little darker and a whole lot healthier...

[Excuse the iPhone self-portrait, we are getting a new camera next week! Hooray!]

I've also been doing some professional whitening on my teeth, which has made me so much more confident in my smile! It really is a great feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some of that comment lovin'!