A Palm Springs Valentine's (Part 1):

Monday afternoon my Valentine and I threw our bags and the pup in the car and headed east towards the lovely Palm Springs! The weather on that first night was less-than-ideal to say the least... Horrific winds and occasional rain welcomed us to the desert. We made the best of it though and embraced the notion of relaxation to it's fullest extent...

[Lily sitting in the backseat like a lady on our way.]

Like I revealed already, we stayed at The Ace Hotel & Swim Club. Immediately upon arriving we ordered room service for our empty bellies and boy, oh boy, was it delicious! 

[Lily is all "I like room service too, Mom..."]

[I have an affinity for eating on the bed in hotels because, ya know, that's a major no, no at home!]

[This photo of Lily sneaking around JR for food is absolutely hilarious to us!]

Afterwards we lounged around in our room and on the patio until it was time for dinner. We went to the same Italian restaurant that we ate at just before I told my sweet boyfriend that I loved him for the very first time. It was sweet to think of how much we've grown together as a couple since then and toast to many more Valentine's Days together!

[Unsure about the fire situation...]

[Drinking wine by our own little fire pit on a blustery evening.]

[Trying to stay warm!]

Even more photos of our getaway coming tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some of that comment lovin'!