Birthday Wanderlust:

With my champagne birthday fast approaching, I am already beginning to throw around a few ideas for the ultimate celebration. I am not the type to throw myself a big party or go to a club; I would much rather go somewhere memorable. Here are a few locations that I'm dreaming of turning 26 in:

Charleston, South Carolina

[All photos from the ultimate source for Charleston inspiration, Everyday Musings.]

We could lay in the sun and sand, shop the darling boutiques, eat fabulous food for each and every meal, and I could soak in the Southern charm that I've been pretty homesick for since moving to SoCal.

Miami, Florida 

[Photos from Hotels.com.]

We could work on our tan in white sands, eat Cuban food all day, and enjoy the opulence of the city. 

San Jose Cabo, Mexico


[Photos from here and here.]

Just east of the more well-known Cabo San Lucas,  this town is likely to be considerably less touristy with all of the same beauty that the Baja coast is known for! Added bonus being that I would get to add another country to my growing list.

...

Are you noticing a trend? Beaches. Even if we just spend a few days down in San Diego, I would really just love to lay around in the sand or next to an opulent pool. That is what summertime birthdays are for, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some of that comment lovin'!