Vegas, Take Seven:

I took my very first trip to Las Vegas after living in SoCal for only a two weeks... We have since returned five additional times over the course of the past year. Our last trip was back in December when we met up with some friends from back home for a holiday vacation.

Well, it's about time for yet another trek through the Mojave into the city of sin! 

We just booked a trip for Memorial Day with another couple, and I am quite excited! It will be my first time staying at The Mirage, and I'm hoping for a few more firsts...


Although I consider myself to be a well-seasoned Vegas veteran, there are a couple of things that I've never done or seen that I'm hoping to check off the list this time around. This includes an afternoon of lounging by the pool. Yup, I have never been to a Las Vegas pool for some reason! I am also hoping that I'll be able to talk the beau into going to see the dolphin habitat as well as the Cirque LOVE show, ya know, since we'll be right there and all!

This is already shaping up to be quite an exciting summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some of that comment lovin'!