A City of A New Name:

So yesterday I told you about the Delta buddy passes that are allowing us to travel anywhere in the world. Well, after much discussion we have decided that we will be traveling to...



[All photos from National Geographic.]

Mumbai, India!

This is going to be a far cry from our Europe experience, but I feel like I am ready for the challenge. I cannot wait to see the pure and utter chaos of the fourth most populous city in the world with its tuk tuks and cows roaming the streets and Bollywood obsession... I wish we didn't have to wait six months to go but avoiding the miserable humidity and monsoon season will make our trip all the more enjoyable. Or so we are hoping. (Any locals we have talked with have advised this above all else, so we felt as if we should heed their one warning.) 

There is it! As our departure approaches I'll be sure to share our plans, little facts about the city formerly known as Prince Bombay, and my anxieties or enthusiasms depending on the day. 

A quick disclaimer: The date and destination of our tickets can be changed at any time so if something were to change with the political climate of India between now and January, a new place will be chosen. 

1 comment:

Show me some of that comment lovin'!