On The Move:

If you follow me on Twitter than you already know that the biggest news around these parts lately is that we are moving! I found the most lovely loft space in a artsy downtown area of Los Angeles County, so out of the desert and into the city we go! 

The building has been owned by the same family since 1948 and used to be an old hotel. With original hardwood floors, a barn door to the bedroom, lots of windows, and an old fire escape serving as a balcony it is truly a dream space for me! 

There are so many things to be done in the next month prior to our move-in date, which is already seeming a bit daunting but also exciting. The biggest hurdle with the space is going to be the fact that there are no closets... I repeat: no closets. Regardless, I am elated to get back to a more independent and adult-like lifestyle once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some of that comment lovin'!