Beach Towns:

The beau's parents moved from Nashville, Tennessee to the Los Angeles area for work purposes a few weeks ago. We have already been over twice for barbecues on their patio...

Aside from being able to see family and get a home-cooked meal, their presence also provides us with an excuse to get onto the other side of town more often for little excursions. Yesterday we went down the street to Manhattan Beach on our way over for dinner. We walked the pier, watched a pod of dolphins, then strolled along the darling downtown area for some shopping just before storefronts began to close.



Each beach town that I've been able to experience since moving here from Georgia a little over a year ago has given me renewed appreciation for Southern California. They are all slightly varied, and yet embody that SoCal lifestyle with such charm. I find myself thoroughly enjoying this process of getting to know their intricacies.

I think what I'm trying to say is that I cannot wait to move closer to the water... Until then, I just adore my visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some of that comment lovin'!