Central American Destination:

Being the travel addict that I have become, waiting until January for our trip to India proved to be entirely too difficult for me. I spent an afternoon doing some research, pitched a country to the beau, he did even more research that evening, and then we slept on it. Over our coffee the next morning I asked what his thoughts were... He responded, "I'm in."

Tickets are booked. Hotels are being mulled over. Excitement is building. We are going to Nicaragua! 



[Photos from National Geographic.]

We will be spending six days in early September exploring this beautiful Central American country! Based on our research, Nicaragua is safer than El Salvador or Honduras and less touristy than Costa Rica. I'm always one to seek out an authentic experience, and I think that Nicaragua will be able to provide us with just that. 

So now the countdown to September begins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some of that comment lovin'!