Champagne Birthday:

Tuesday marked my twenty-sixth birthday.


At the very last minute on Monday afternoon, I proceeded to text a few friends in an attempt to get a small group to go out and celebrate with me at midnight. Those who could get out of their obligations quickly attended, and it was awesome.




The next morning, with a hazy head, the beau and I went to the Santa Monica pier for some arcade games and sea breezes.



We went a little south to Venice Beach afterwards, where we watched skateboarders at the skateboard park and walked around the vendors.


A delicious dinner in Corona Del Mar, and then we were off to Claremont for more celebratory drinks with friends.



I am rarely one for excessive indulgence these days, but this birthday hit me harder than any other had. There were so many mixed emotions felt. But alas, here I am - 26 years young - ready to move into my future, whatever it may bring! Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some of that comment lovin'!