Deep In The Heart:

When the beau informed me that he would be in Germany for the last half of July for work, I immediately knew that I wanted to schedule my own trip. (I have total trip envy, like, all of the time.) It just made sense to work out a girls trip since I'd have zero guilt for leaving my sweetie behind. And a girl trip is what we've booked!

My good friend and I are off to her hometown of...


SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS!

My travels from Georgia to California aside, this will be my very first time visiting Texas, and I am so excited! We plan to float the Guadalupe, eat lots of BBQ, explore River Walk, see the Alamo, do a little two-stepping at some genuine honky tonks*, and hang out with old friends of hers... 

I just have this feeling that Texas will resonate with me similar to how New Orleans did. There's something about that Southern charm I will never, ever get tired of! Also, after the great success that was our most recent Vegas trip, I know that my friend and I travel very well together. It is going to be nothing short of a complete blast

*Let it be known that I am so far being considered as even a decent dancer, so this kind of terrifies me. My friend has promised to teach me some moves before we go, but little does she know what she's working with here... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some of that comment lovin'!