Equipped for Aquatic Adventure:

With my upcoming trips to San Antonio, Texas - where we'll be floating the Guadalupe River one afternoon - and Nicaragua - where we plan to lounge on beaches for the majority of our stay - I have an intense desire to purchase this little gadget...


It's a Lifeproof case that can be completely submerged in water up to six feet! My friend Jenn has been taking the coolest underwater Instagram photos at the pool with hers, and I just can't get over how amazing it would be to do the same! Or at least just be able to bring my iPhone along with me without being completely and utterly terrified the entire time we are on the water...

Although pricey, replacing an iPhone is no cheap endeavor itself. See what I did there? It's called "validating unnecessary purchases". I'm quite good at it! Try me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some of that comment lovin'!